Our website www.dibaq.com (the ‘Website’) uses a technology called ‘cookies’ to obtain information about the use of the website, to improve the user experience and to ensure its proper performance.
Definition of Cookies
A ‘cookie’ is a small text file that websites transmit to the browser and that are stored in the user’s terminal (computer or mobile device). These files are used to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for their installation. Thus, every time the user revisits the website, the browser retrieves the file and sends it to the website’s server. Cookies have several functions, including gathering information on the user’s preferences and remembering them, and in general, streamlining the user’s navigation of the website, making the site more useful by personalising its content. Cookies can be classified according to different parameters:
- Ownership: own cookies and third-party cookies: depending on which entity manages the domain from which the cookies are transmitted and the collected data is processed.
- Duration: session cookies and persistent cookies: according to the period of time they are stored in the user’s terminal.
- Purpose: technical cookies, personalisation cookies, analytics cookies, advertising cookies, behavioural advertising cookies, according to the purpose for which the collected data is processed.
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate the website or application and use the different options or services that exist in it. For example, monitoring data traffic and transmission, identifying the session or accessing restricted parts of the website.
- Personalisation cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in his/her terminal or that the user defines. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service or the selected content design.
- Analytics cookies:They are either processed by us or by third parties, and they allow us to quantify the number of users and perform a statistical analysis of how users are using the offered service. Thus, we analyse their navigation of our website to improve the products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces that, when applicable, the editor has included in the web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They allow the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in the web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on users’ behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing ads to be displayed based on the specific profile that is developed.
Cookies used on our website
Our website uses both own cookies, which are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us to ensure optimal website performance, as well as third-party cookies, which we use as a tool to analyse users’ interaction with our website; they provide us with information to improve the browsing experience and provide better service to users. We use both temporary session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies store data only while the user accesses the web, and persistent cookies store data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session. Specifically, the cookies used on our website are:
The own cookies we use on our website are the technical kind, which are fundamental for proper website performance and shopping cart management.
|__utmz, __utma, __ga, __gat||Google Inc. (Google Analytics)||They analyse the traffic on this website.||Session and persistent|
|NID, SNID, PREF, DV||Google Inc.||They store user preferences.||persistent|
|__gads, DSID, id, IDL||Google Inc. (DoubleClick)||They track interactions with the ads included in the domain and prevent the same ad from being displayed too many times.||persistent|
|skimCSP, skimGUID, skimSESS||Skimlinks||They are used to track website activity and create user browsing profiles, for the purpose of introducing improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.||persistent|
For more information about these third-party cookies, you can click on the link on their name. Finally, add-on (plug-in) cookies are also used to exchange social content
By browsing and remaining on our website, the user consents to the use of the aforementioned cookies for the specified periods and under the conditions indicated in this Cookies Policy
Withdrawal of consent
The user may at any time withdraw his/her consent related to this Cookies Policy, for which he/she will have to delete the cookies stored on his/her computer by adjusting his/her browser settings.
Modification of cookies settings
The user may restrict, block or erase the cookies of any website by using his/her browser. For each browser, the process is different; please visit the following links for information on how to do it:
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Safari para iOS (iPhone and iPad devices): http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
- Chrome for Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-es/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
For more information on the deletion, disabling or blocking of cookies, you can also visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page = 2
Updating of the cookies policy
This website may modify this Cookies Policy, so we recommend reviewing this policy every time you access our website to be duly informed of the use we make of cookies.
Last updated on: October 24, 2018